1/23/08

New Pants, Please!

I am not unhappy. I have a wonderful boyfriend, the most snuggly, long-distance running dog in the world, a loving family, a fun job, great talents and a schedule to die for. I'm in grad school, I'm smart, pets and kids like me and I'm good with my money. I have wonderful friends!

When I wake up in the morning my first thought turns to pants. Three percent of the pants I own fit me. This causes havoc with my self esteem in the morning. All the blessings of this world I experience mean little at 7 AM when I'm picking out pants. Sounds silly, I know, but it's the way I start my day, every day. I need well-fitting pants to help me start off on the right foot, er...leg.

1 comment:

RunSingTeach said...

Three words....Ann Taylor Loft (clearance)

Can't wait for us to visit soon!

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat