The day before yesterday I weighed more than one hundred sixty pounds. I've never been too caught up in the numbers, but today I weigh less than one hundred sixty pounds, and I'm happy about it. I just wanted to share that with you.
Today I didn't feel panicked when I realized I wasn't in the mood to work out. I haven't relaxed about a rest day since the recovery month after ironman (I'll stop capitalizing it now). Today I'm relaxed. I'm sick with some kind of headachy thing that makes me dizzy and unable to breathe through my nose, but I'm happy and relaxed nonetheless.
I did a circus trick for my students because they were incredibly responsible about completing an assignment and I promised a glimpse of my former life in acrobatics. I'm thinking about installing my trapeze bar but I don't think Arlington County would be pleased about that unless I have mats underneath. They'll never pay for that.
1 comment:
Ah, the numbers game. I'm hoping to be "less than" 160 before Ironman CDA. It's amazing how happy/foul our mood can be based on a number.
Post a Comment