I read my favorite blog, Athena Diaries, where Misty writes about things that make her happy, hoping to convince readers that she doesn't complain always. Part of why I love to read her blog is the fact that she complains about the same mundane issues I think about daily, but in a lighthearted and fun way that makes life more enjoyable. I have put forth effort to be positive and to see things in a cheery light, but the reality is that it's not nearly as much fun to write about events that go smoothly without issue. So, here's my list of complaints. Enjoy!
1. I spent 30 cell phone minutes today trying to change my credit card expiration date with my heath insurance company. The 'smart' voice activation system recognized my frustration immediately, and responded to my request to 'speak to a representative' with 'I can't allow you to speak to a representative until I know what you want to do'. Why can't I tell the representative what I want to do and skip the 5 minutes of frankenvoice telling me what my options are? When all was said and done, I had spoken to 4 representative, 3 of whom were in the wrong department and told me my policy had expired in November, even though I had my up-to-date card in my hand.
2. I guess that's really all I have to complain about today, other than this: my room is messy and I don't want to clean it.
3. One more thing...I have to teach weather for two more weeks. Weather is boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment