I know, I know, I just posted a quickie about 10 minutes ago. Please read "Smelly Potomac" so it's not left in the dust by my new motivation. I was reading John Bingham's blog (he's the Penguin who writes a column in Runner's World about being slow but still being an official runner) where he mentioned making a list of something or other, and I got the urge to make one of my own.
List A: Places I'd like to photograph
1. Markets in India
2. Bay of Fundy at low tide, then high tide
3. C&O Canal in winter (framed in b&w)
4. Temples in Kyoto
List B: Athletic Adventures I want to pursue
1. Sub 4:30 marathon
2. Sub 14:00 Ironman
3. Sub 7:00 mile
4. Do a front 2-1/2 on 1-meter springboard and RIP the entry
5. Achieve a resting heart rate of 45 bpm
6. Ride my bike to work at least once per week
7. Do at least one 'scary' class at the gym per week
8. Complete a 50 mile run
List C: Subjects I want to study
1. Biology
2. Photography
3. French
4. Japanese
5. Chemistry
6. Singing
7. Karate
8. Boxing
List D: Favorite movies
1. International Velvet
2. Wild Orchid
3. Count of Monte Cristo
4. Cocktail
5. 9-1/2 Weeks
More to come when the urge hits me.
No comments:
Post a Comment