7/15/07

Post Ironman Confusion

It's been three weeks since I completed Ironman and I need a goal. I'm eating cookies and ice cream like it's my new hobby, so it's time to dedicate myself to some cause other than eating. My friend Shannon is getting married in just over a month and had her shower last night. I saw some friends I've been out of touch with and we decided that since we're adults now that we have to start taking adult trips and keeping in touch like we're responsible and still like each other.

I'm throwing this out there just so I know someone other than me knows about it, and I'll feel more compelled to take action:

Short term:
1. Stop the insanity with refined sugar/flour products
2. Do yoga at least 3 days a week
3. Take a multivitamin
4. Look fantastic and happy in my black and white dress at Shannon's wedding
5. Act like a lady (as opposed to a triathlete)

Trip ideas for girls' vacation in 2009:
1. Spa/resort in Arizona
2. Cruise
3. Volunteer in Africa
4. NYC
5. Houston
6. Orlando

1 comment:

RunSingTeach said...

I think post-mega event letdown really sucks! You are so smart to set goals that are attainable and serve good purpose to keep you motivated.

You are such an inspiration!

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat