8/1/07

Things you might now know about me

I was the '99 National Trampoline Champion
My favorite color is red
I was recruited to dive at the Air Force Academy
Roses remind me of funerals
I love fancy dresses
I'm dating the smartest, most compassionate man I've ever met
I hate cantelope and starfruit
I dream of flying a plane
...riding in a hot air balloon
...running faster
...being a published photographer
...writing a novel
...getting married
...giving birth
I was chosen for a talented chemistry student program at the Naval Academy
I don't understand chemistry
I've been skydiving and hang gliding
In 5th grade I had mono for 4 months
I've gotten straight A's twice in my life
I have hypothyroidism...so does my cat
I was born with dislocated hips...so was my dog
I wore corrective shoes when I was younger
I lived in Japan for two summers
Same ga iru yo!
Stinky cheese is my friend
Rum and coke is my favorite drink
I don't like junk
I can't stand to have more than three candles at one time
I have two tattoos
I wish high heels agreed with my feet

No comments:

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat