11/28/07

Feeling Christmasy

I love adding "y" to the end of mundane words. When I walk my Casey I tell her "there's no sniffy sniffy on a run". Dogs understand this language. So do children.

Today I'm feeling Christmasy. It's not cold enough yet to really be in the holiday spirit, but I'm already wearing red and green (mostly because I was dressing in the dark and didn't realize) and wishing I knew how to knit a sweater for my dog. This dog loves to sit directly in front of the television during my favorite shows, including Law and Order, where captions are shown around dog-ribcage height. Rats. Rats again. When is it going to get cold? When will it snow?

diving pig on my wall
you cost $100?
your trees remind me of Bob Ross
have a great swim pig




Questions for today (feel free to answer any or all):

At what point do I need a new computer?
How long does a Mac last?
When should I sell my car for a cheaper one?
What is the value of coaching high school diving?
Why don't people follow directions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel Christmasy too! And the power of adding a "y" to mundane words is a fun one to explore - try seeing how many words you can come up with through the course of the day that this actually works with, and when you find one that doesn't work, see if you can replace it with one that does. :)

Question for the day:
What is the value of coaching high school diving?
Because they're still young enough to listen to the wisdom of your experience, but skilled enough to actually utilize that wisdom and experience!

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat