12/31/07

my goals for this year are more specific and ambitious than in the past, which hopefully reflects a more mature, complex and deliberate life.

in 2008 i will:

1. relax about grammar and spelling

2. teach my students while showing them love and patience

3. complete a marathon in less than five and a half hours

4. complete an olympic distance triathlon in less than three hours

5. stop complaining, especially to myself

6. travel to two foreign countries

7. learn to speak spanish well enough to talk to my 6th graders

8. weigh less than 150 pounds as a 30th birthday present to myself

9. ride my bike to work at least once per week

10. do something social that doesn't involve swimming, biking or running at least twice per month

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Casey-I absolutely LOVE the new "DO"! It does demo the more mature, hip,etc. I'm going for simple, deliberate and authentic life. I hope it's easier than my other lives before. Have a good week-I can't wait to hear about your ells class. Take care. m

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat