3/29/08

I need a private event coordinator

I love to do stuff! The Cherry Blossom Festival begins today in DC, which is less than 2 miles from my house. I can walk there. I can take the metro. I can drive. I can take my dog! I love to take pictures and attend events and tell stories about my experiences later.

Searching the CBF website today I found that I was interested in almost every activity, but I found myself getting anxious thinking about planning how to get there, what to take, what to wear for the changing weather, etc. I have planning anxiety. I've decided that the best solution is to hire a private event coordinator.

This person would schedule my activities and lay out my clothing, drive me there with my dog and several choices of snacks. They would rub my feet and my shoulders when I get stiff, and bring fresh drinks at my beckon call. They would also take photos of me, only on my good side and looking my cutest. I can pay with smiles and sarcasm, as those are my best qualities. Apply at www.takecareofcasey.com.

No comments:

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat