The harder I work the more work I get.
The more I commit the less I'm able to accomplish.
The more I want to relax the more tense I get.
The more I think about being fit and trim the more I want to eat ice cream.
The more I so my neck exercises the more pain I have.
The more I want my students to be interested in what they work on the more they resist.
The kids who deserve good grades and work hard are the ones who make unfortunate mistakes and end up with C's.
The old teachers who have been around for ages and don't teach any more retain their jobs when there are new, fresh, up-to-date teachers who want their jobs.
I know that life isn't fair. I create my own destiny and although I'm a bit scared by that thought I'm confident in my ability to achieve anything I really want to do. There have been avenues I've taken in my life where there were awful people with terrible attitudes. They brought me down and I let them. I'm realizing now that the jobs I chose weren't perfect or even right for the time, so I didn't fight for my happiness. Just a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment