6/24/08

Friends and neighors, I have not forgotten about you. I haven't had much to write about that is exciting or adventurous.

I'm coaching a summer diving team that has not had a knowledgeable or involved coach for some time. My divers are novices and beginners and have been told that they're great! divers. They all have great potential but have not been trained, and have no idea how to be coached. My days right now are fun, exciting and exhausting. There are 30 divers under the age of 10, and 30 more divided among the older age groups. For the first time I'm having to limit the number of divers in the meet to 32. The first meet is tonight and I had to tell 30 divers they're not going to be in the meet. I don't like this new rule.

No comments:

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat