6/25/08

It's official


I care more about my dog's health than mine. It's official. I took her to the vet today for the first time since Jay and I adopted her. She needed all her shots and vaccines, as well as blood work since she's an old lady now. According to the chart she's equivalent to a 55 year old female, although I imagine she's the kind of 55 year old who runs marathons, does yoga and eats her home-grown organic produce. All told I spent about $500 on the pooch, and I'm chalking that up to an investment in my own happiness, since she's a part of the family and an integral part of my staying grounded.

I don't have a lyme disease vaccination but my dog does!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I understand completely, I've spent WAY more on my cats than I've spent on either me or Dan. Terrible!

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat