9/29/08

Mom, Look What I Did!

Like I said at the beginning of last week, I'm BACK TO TRAINING! I've stuck with it for an entire week and feel better for it. I didn't do the traditional weekend long run, but instead did it on Friday night. I did nothing all weekend but grade papers, so I was relatively sedentary.

Taking a cue from my Athena mentor
I now give you
Da da da DA!
My weekly totals:

Run: 15 miles
Bike: 30.5 miles

Okay, this isn't so impressive, but it's better than nothing. Like I told my students who didn't turn in their homework because it 'wasn't done', two points is better than no points.

It's a start.

1 comment:

Alaina said...

Awesome! I wish that picking up the excercise habit was as easy as it was for me to pick up my smoking habit in high school!

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat