1. I like lists.
2. I cook, and I eat what I cook, but I don't do it often. My diet consists of yogurt, string cheese, apples, ice cream, peanut butter and jelly, turkey slices, rice, butter and lots of vegetables. I am okay with this.
3. When 5-year olds tell me stories I sometimes nod my head like I'm listening, but I'm not.
4. The sound of the wind in the trees gives me a sense of peace I can't describe in words.
5. I am my own mentor. I don't know anyone who can live my life, in my unique way, better than I can.
6. I frequently wonder if people who are very religious but do evil things still think they're going to their heaven.
7. The men who work at Mr. Tire comment on my 'strong shoulders' every time I go there. I didn't go for a year and opted for a different place for that reason, and went back today because it was more convenient. First question: "Did you work out today?" Are you kidding me? How about: "Make and model, please".
8. I don't know what it's like to be scared of something enough to not try it. I'm slightly impatient with people who back down because of fear. I keep that to myself in those situations, but I'm wondering how they got that way and why it's so hard to change.
9. I've been offered an amazing (all expenses paid) opportunity to study Nanoscience at UVA, but I'm a little perturbed that it's during MY summer vacation. I have so many fun activities planned for that week, and I don't know which one to sacrifice yet. Suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment