1/10/10

NYC and Other Prospects

A brief list of hopes for 2010:

Get scuba certified.  I want a collection of unknown shells from far away places and to do that I have to be able to stay under water longer than I can hold my breath. 

Move to New York City.  I've met someone with whom I want to spend every second of my day.  He wants to move to New York and I want to share that adventure.

Eat more fiber and less fatty condiments.  Goodbye butter and mayo, hello veggies!

Use my teacher planning time to plan great lessons.  I'm frequently doing less important things during my planning time (organizing, reading) and then scramble after school to plan something for the next day or two. 

Drink green tea.

Learn to catch and pull lines for trapeze.

Get a great haircut.

Travel, travel, travel!  I can only put one place on my list of absolutes (Rome) but there's a list of places so extensive that I can't possibly complete the list this year.  Updates to come.

No comments:

CDA: complete!

CDA: complete!
15:42, sporting my finisher hat