I set out for a quick bike ride just to get my wheels under me again after taking a few months off. My neck and shoulder muscles have calmed down after many trips to the chiropractor and almost a full bottle of ibuprofen. I'm back to normal and feeling great!
I hopped on my regular route across Arlington to the W&OD trail and planned to ride about 20 minutes out, then turn around. At the end of the trail in Shirlington I asked a runner if I could access the Mount Vernon trail and he led me to Glebe Road and a nicely paved trail that linked with the MV at the airport.
I ended up riding 16 miles in 1:10, weaving through hoards of people out for the nice weather.
1 comment:
You must have done what I call the Arlington Loop, it's a nice after work ride.
Soon, the trail from Shirlington to MV trail will get a lot better when they finish the part going under 395.
Post a Comment